cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No return bags received and account has not yet been cancelled

Annie3
Fledgling

I received two 5G hubs in error. I was told my first order never went through, so I ordered again, then received both.

The hub didn't suit my business needs so I asked to return both hubs and end both contracts asap. This was done over live chat, with both hubs still in their 30 day refund guarantee. 

I was told I would receive two jiffy bags within 5 to 7 days but it has been 9 days and nothing has arrived. I am soon to be billed for both hubs, despite doing everything in my power to cancel.

This is having a serious effect on my anxiety. I feel trapped and tricked into two contracts that I do not want and can't escape from. I'm terrified that if I cancel my direct debit my good credit score will be affected. However I cannot afford to pay for two hubs that I am not using. I would rather pay postage to return them myself and have the anxiety and stress ended, rather than waiting on the most unhelpful customer service. 

Please can someone help me? The second I receive a return postage label or bag, the hubs will be returned. I just want confirmation that the contracts are cancelled and I wont lose any money. I'm genuinely worrying myself sick ☹️ 

2 REPLIES 2
Annie3
Fledgling

@JonathanB can you help me please? 

PeteG
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi, Annie. 

It's disappointing to hear this has happened. I'm not sure why those jiffy bags haven't come out as expected. 

I'll send you a DM with some steps that might help. 

Pete.

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.