cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

End of contact query

Mrwheezy
Fledgling

My broadband contract is due to end and i dont want to go into another contract. Will It be automatically renewed ? 

4 REPLIES 4
Paddiewack
Superstar

To the best of my knowledge your service will continue as now on a month by month basis. So the answer to your question is no!

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

That's right it should automatically roll over month by month, but it won't be a new/renewed contract term. @Mrwheezy did you mean you want to cancel, or just that you didn't want to upgrade to a new 12/24 month term?

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

Mrwheezy
Fledgling

Hi, 

Thanks for the reply. I don't want to cancel it but when I make my final payment I don't want to carry it on.

Thanks again 

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hey @Mrwheezy, thanks for getting back to me. I'm still not 100% clear on if you wanted to end the plan or have it rollover but hopefully this helps.

If you're happy for a plan to roll over on a month to month basis then you don't need to take any action.

Or, If you'd like to have the plan stop then get in touch, the team can take a 30 day notice to end the plan when you don't need it anymore.

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.