Did you mean: 

How do I return 5G Zytel router?

alanski
Fledgling

How do I return 5G Zytel router?

4 REPLIES 4
sc1999
Local celebrity

If you are within your 30 day cancellation period call customer services.

Anvil_Iron
Rising star

Hi, What problem did you have with the Zyxel router?

craigs85
Regular

With great difficulty!

I cancelled my 5G Home Broadband within the 14 day cooling off period.

I was told that they've send a bag via royal mail to send the router back. This was early March.

Nothing.

I got a bill in April so rang up to chase, they said they'd send another bag. Again nothing. I got another bill this month so now it thinks I owe £70+.

I've just rang them and they've told me that I need to take it to a store to get them to send it back, as the requests for a bag, or a DPD label clearly aren't getting actioned by the team who need to.

Meanwhile, its now appearing on my credit report as 2 missed payments! They won't mark the account as closed, or zero the balance until its returned.

Absolutely useless.

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @alanski,

If you've bought in a Three store you'd arrange the return through the store. If you've bought online, or over the phone, then the broadband team listed on our contact us page should be able to help. In either case you'll be covered by our 30 day money back guarantee.

I can't arrange a return for you personally, but I'd be happy to help with, and keen to understand the underlying issue, why are you reconsidering?

Thanks,
JonathanB

Three Community is celebrating our 2nd Birthday with a prize draw! join in here