cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Intermittent connection to 5G

Jelley93
Fledgling

Hello, I have been a customer since 2022, when I was supplied with the little white router Mc801. I was on the monthly contract and was happy with the service. Broadband never dropped below 150mb. Usually hovering 250-300mb. I then was given an offer where I would sign up for a contract, which would be £10 per month Brilliant. Plus I was sent the newer Zyxel router which provided similar speeds. Sometimes topping over 500mb. In the last week or so. My speed has been all over the shot. The router often says there is only a 4G connection with all Leds green on the top. Sometimes the red signal light comes on. Router hasn't moved from its original spot which is upstairs on a window sill. I checked the network status checker and no works are happening on the masts. Speeds now are below 20mb sometimes as low as 1-5mb. Youtube videos buffer and to watch them you need to lower the resolution to 144p. Online gaming has become impossible now as well as Cod Mw3 searches on 200ms ping. When before it was 20-40ms.

Any suggestions anyone?

0 REPLIES 0