cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MC888 and Eero6

Pottydrill
Fledgling

Im a new customer for Three 5G broadband.

just to help other new customers out with technical issues with wifi connection issues with the Eero 6 extenders, set the DHCP to bridge mode on the extenders to prevent multiple networks being broadcast.

Three technical support are terrible, when I contacted them they said there was no bridge mode option, there is🙄

Also, if you are having issues with port forwarding change the APN setting to v4 and not v6. Speaking to Three technical support they said they don’t support port forwarding 🙄 

1 REPLY 1
thearea
Fledgling

Thanks for the info there @Pottydrill. I’m currently tearing my hair out….I have the ZTE MC888 which I’m running through an Orbi RBK 753 with satellites. I’m getting repeated dropped internet now several times a day, causing the satellites to remap. Netgear haven’t been that great and seem to offer support in dribs and drabs, so I’m thinking about going over to the Eeros. I’m not sure that I have the ZTE in bridge mode but I have disabled the WiFi. I’m afraid I’m not very technically aware but is your solution reasonably stable? Are the techy bits reasonably easy? 
Much appreciated, cheers.