cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MiFi not showing on devices every three weeks

CHaze23
Fledgling

Hello,

I got a 4g MiFi device 2 months ago, everything was fine but after 3 weeks it just stopped showing up on any devices. I logged into the admin page and it was discoverable and i phoned customer services who said there is no issue with it and it should be displaying on devices fine. They sent me a replacement device and it was fine but exactly three weeks later again it did the same thing. If i plug it into my laptop with the usb cable the internet works via being plugged in so the Internet is fine it is just not showing up as a wifi on my devices. Three then sent me a third device but yet again i'm now three weeks to the day and its happened once again! Phoned customer services again and they explained they have no idea why it is happening and will send me a fourth device. But i'm at my wits end now I can't just keep having a new device sent to me every three weeks! Its very frustrating as takes up to 10 days for the new devices so am then without phone, TV, laptop, consoles etc for nearly two weeks every three weeks!

Any help on how I can fix this would be greatly greatly appreciated! 

1 REPLY 1
PeteG
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hello. 

Oh what a strange and interesting issue to be having, especially since it's happened on multiple devices. Have you changed any of the WiFi settings on the MiFi? Did you try completing a factory reset to see if that helped restore WiFi visibility? 

Pete.