cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My new 5G hub won’t accept the password! Any help would be appreciated! Thanks

JasonHGV
Fledgling

I’ve had nothing but trouble trying to log into the 5G hub,it won’t accept the password 

• 5G
3 REPLIES 3
MichaelP
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hello @JasonHGV,

That's not great to hear! We understand that this is an inconvenience. 

Have you tried checking the Three 5G Broadband App to manage the router settings from your phone?

You can also access the hub admin page by typing the following Router IP into the address bar in any browser: 192.168.0.1 (ZTE), 192.168.8.1(Zyxel), or 192.108.8.1 (Huawei).

You may login with your default username and password, which can found on a sticker on the base of your hub.

If you have no success with any of this, please connect with our Home Broadband team, who will be able to help with some deeper troubleshooting.

Thanks,
Michael

JasonHGV
Fledgling

Hi Michael,thanks for the reply. I’m not sure what hub I have! Nothing on the hub and nothing on the box or paperwork! I’ve had this same problem with my old hub and now this one! Would it be an idea to pop into the Three store with the hub? Thanks again.

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @JasonHGV,

Sorry to hear you're having trouble figuring out which hub it is. Hopefully you should be able to find some help here: https://devicesupport.three.co.uk/guides/group/HomeBroadband

You'll see there's images of the different hubs on the device support page I've linked, so hopefully you'll be able to find the right one.

Hope this helps,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.