cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No 5G with NR5103EV2 - (Closed account and returning hub)

threepointthree
Fledgling

Hi all,

could someone please check the status of my account has been closed and that my returning label is being sent out please. I was told the email would take two days to arrive!

I have only had the hub since 5pm Wednesday the 2rd April. Spent a couple of days getting assistance and the weekend trying various places around home to get signal; no joy. Even though postcode check said I would get 5G indoors and outdoors.

Also could someone please look into why I am getting bill emails generated? I am well within the 30days return window. (I opted for the 1 month contract option in order to try the hub out).

Kind regards. 

5 REPLIES 5
Threlly
Involved

Why has threepointthree had to come to this forum to get this issue resolved?
The simple answer is that Three customer services are not fit for purpose, and I'll go further than that.
This is purposefully so. How dare Three rake in millions in profits and yet treat it's customers this way!

Paddiewack
Superstar

To suggest that Three would purposefully provide poor  customer service for any reason is complete and utter nonsense. Yes c/s is poor at times but to suggest that for some reason that’s done on purpose is as I say nonsense and I suspect you know that. I have every sympathy with threepointthree I really do but would have to refer the customer back to the very c/s you deride as we cannot help here having no access to accounts. 

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @threepointthree,

I'm sorry to hear that our Broadband service hasn't worked out for you. Have you received your returns bag or label in the meantime since you posted?

Just to clarify this is a public forum, so most members are your fellow customers. You'll see me and my Community Support Team dipping into the conversations, but we can't access or discuss your account when responding here. We can give general info, and help point towards further help when required though.

Sorry for any misunderstanding regarding billing. Your first bill is generated usually within 5 days of joining, and your bills do cover one month in advance. In the event that your first Direct Debit is scheduled before a return is finalised, you do receive a refund though.

If this delay with the return hasn't been sorted out, please let me know, and I'll get you in touch with more help.

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

Hi @JonathanB,

Thank you for getting back to me.

I did eventually get my return label via email; took 3 days and a couple of web chats. I sent the hub back on the 11th and I see that the hub was delivered just after 12 today. 🙂

I think my bill was the tomorrow, but it looks like something has been updated as "Due date has passed on the 15th April". Bill amount is a little more than the £25 rolling month i wanted to try. Yes it is a shame the device/sim did not pick up 5G (or presumably 4G); it did not work from the minute I turned it on 🙂

Thank you for the offer of help; I will monitor my bank for any deductions. Out of interest how long do refunds take?

Kind Regards

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @threepointthree,

Glad to hear this is on it's way to being resolved. Bank refunds are usually processed within 14 days of account closure. It can vary depending on the bank, but if we've credited an account around 3-5 working days before the payment date, it'll stop or reduce the Direct Debit payment.

Either way this ought to be fully sorted out within the next couple of weeks, but please let me know if you need more help with this.

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.