cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Home Broadband service in NW3

torz77
Fledgling

I have been a 3 Home Broadband user for a number of years, and for the most part have been happy with the service.

For the last 3 days we have had shocking service (low speeds, network dropouts). Today we cannot connect to the Home Broadband service at all.

Using the One-click check in the Three provided Huawei router it says "Registration Failed". Suggesting to restart the device (done many times) and if the problem persists, contact your carrier... So here I am.

The service status checker tells me: "We're working on fixing an issue in this area at the moment... We hope to have things fixed as soon as possible and will add any updates here"

Well. It's been 3 days now. The same message displays and there have been no updates added.

I accept that outages happen and occasionally there will be issues, but 3 consecutive days with no update, the service deteriorating to not being accessible at all, and no time line given for when the issue may be resolved takes this too far. My personal circumstances are that I am a freelancer who works from home. At this point I'm not only not getting the service that I have paid for, but it has now cost me a not insignificant amount of income, as I have had to cancel work that I can currently not provide.

Please could I get an update on what the issue is and, more importantly, a likely time line for when the issue will be fixed, and whether you have any mitigations to provide a broadband service (even a limited one) in the meantime.

I believe there is enough information in this message for you to be able to identify the particular issue, but if you require more, please let me know.

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
Paddiewack
Superstar

Your posting is detailed,valid and succinct BUT this isn’t customer service. It’s a public discussion forum with no access to your account and we,like you are customers. You’ll need to call tech support on 333 option 4 option 3 and option 3 again. Or if you’re a broadband customer only without a Three phone it’s 0333 338 1001 and then follow the same option path.

torz77
Fledgling

Well, that is frustrating.

Let's just say that whilst my Home Broadband experience has been mostly good, my customer service experience has been... Less than stellar.

Paddiewack
Superstar

Frustrating or not that’s the way things are I’m afraid.