cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No connection over TV apps zte router

krzysztofkojta
Fledgling

Customer service is shocking. No connection with Internet through streaming apps since my router restarted few days ago couple times. 

They refuse to get engineer to sort it blaming tv manufacturer instead. 

Lied to me there was no work on masts in the area and now I read that works are being done right now. 

Shocking!!! 

12 REPLIES 12
Dann2000
Regular

A few of us are having similar issues since Tuesday, seems to be on certain devices. My LGtv apps won't work, neither will alexa but apple tv box works fine. Cx service asking people to clean their sim cards!!

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @krzysztofkojta,

We think we've narrowed down where the issue is coming from, and would like to check this out further with you. I've sent you a private message with some instructions.

To view your private messages on the community. Click on your avatar image in the top right of any community page, then "Messages"

Thanks,
JonathanB

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

JonoB
Regular

Hi @JonathanB, I am experiencing the same problems here since Tuesday the 28th. ( feels like an update overnight 27th/28th ) Working fine up until that point. Any help would be greatly appreciated.  

smas
Fledgling

I am having the same issue for the last 5 days. 3 device is working fine with mobile phones but not with TCL tv. TCL tv works with smarty or Vodafone hotspots from mobile phones. Please sort it.

JonoB
Regular

Hi @krzysztofkojta @Dann2000 . Here is a solution which has worked for me if you are still having problems: 

https://community.three.co.uk/t5/Network/PlayStation-network-won-t-sign-in-on-hub/m-p/10128#U10128

Hope it helps. 

Viscosity
Fledgling

Exactly the same problem. My two Echo Dot's and Netflix (on LG television) stopped connecting. I changed the APN settings on the ZTE router admin page and got the devices to connect.

Three technical indicated a faulty sim and I await a replacement sim in the post!  

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi everyone,

I've sent everyone that has replied on this thread up till now a private message so that we can get this investigated further and fixed.

To view your private messages on the community. Click on your avatar image in the top right of any community page, then "Messages"

Thanks,
JonathanB

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

MickIAnderson
Fledgling

I have just recieved my new router and am having the same issue with apps not working

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @MickIAnderson,

Sorry to hear that you've been running into these issues. Can you let me know which apps or devices you seem to be having trouble with?

There's a thread FYI : IPv6 Prevented VPN Connection that seems to have helped with a lot of issues like this. You'll see some users describe switching the APN for the router to three.co.uk and setting the APN to IPv4 only, one or both of these settings may help.

Thanks,
Jonathan