cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ongoing outage in Se10

cochin0509
Fledgling

How long will the ongoing 5G maintenance take to bring she service back to normal. It’s been over 7 days with no end in sight and radio silence on updating contract holders. 

3 REPLIES 3
NewbieHere
Active

This seems to be a serious failing with three. My 5g broadband service in KT10 has been unusable for at least 10 days & a promised update text after 7 days never materialised.

I was also promised an adjustment to my bill, that didn’t happen either.

The network status page on three’s website is updated every 30 mins but the message itself doesn’t change. It merely states that infrastructure upgrade work is in progress but there is no estimate of how long it will take.

It really isn’t good enough & three should do something about it or stop selling 5g broadband that isn’t fit for purpose for days on end.

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @cochin0509, and @NewbieHere,

I'm really sorry to hear that you've both been facing disruptions to your broadband service for over a week now. I appreciate it can be really frustrating when there isn't an update, or an estimated time or date when the service will be restored.

@NewbieHere, with billing credits it may be down to the delay between bills being produced and Direct Debits running, the payment date is 19 days after the bill is produced, so if you've just paid and the credit was only added in the last few days then it'd be a credit towards next month rather than the outstanding amount.

Have you each been in contact with our customer service teams, if so, have they given you any info or timescales regarding these network issues? Let me know and I'll do my best to help.

JonathanB

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

NewbieHere
Active

Thank you Jonathan B,

re the credit to my account, thank you for explaining the time lag between adjustment & DD billing. I will look out for it in my next payment cycle.

I haven’t tried calling customer relations again as it’s such a time consuming process & from my last call they didn’t seem to know what was going on & even the promised text update after 7 days didn’t materialise.

I’ve checked the status page again this morning & it still has the same message that has been there since the beginning. Only the time stamp changes.

if you are able to get someone to confirm that I won’t be billed until it’s fixed, it would be much appreciated.