cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remove content filter

tp814
Fledgling

How can I get the content filter removed? I have tried ringing and given credit card details and had a credit check, told it would be removed within 24 hours but it wasnt, so I went in store today. If you go in store all they do is open the web chat and go through that process for you so if you're planning to do that save yourself some time and go through the web chat yourself. Anyway, the store were unsuccessful at getting the content filter removed via the web chat while I was in store so that was a waste of time as well! I have now tried three methods they have available to remove the content filter (which prevents your push notifications coming through on your phone by the way) so what am I left with doing? I cant receive any of my security system notifications on the wifi and while it isnt the end of the world it is frustrating and I am using all my mobile data as an alternative. Please sort this out. Other providers let you take the filter off by logging into your account and flicking a switch, why cant this be facilitated?!

7 REPLIES 7
sc1999
Local celebrity

Vodafone require credit card and other details. 

threeuser
Fledgling

Yes having the same problem as well. I've tried both the phone support and live chat four times! Also tried both the Experian verification and credit card method. Always getting back the generic message and then getting fobbed off with "Due to some technical error we are not able to place the request on your account so we request you to chat us back after some time."

So stupid that we cannot do it ourselves on our account area.

stevekn
Involved

try using a vpn ( Nord?) to bypass the three servers ?

jclipwork
Fledgling

You can ...it's here https://www.three.co.uk/plan-settings/changeOptions

Im having the same notification issues, so Ive just turned 'Allow Adult content'. Not sure how long it takes to kick in, but nothing after 5 minutes. I'll keep this post updated with my progress.

jclipwork
Fledgling

It's now kicked in. So far it also looks like my Andriod notifications are coming through as well.

sc1999
Local celebrity

At least 3 has one satisfied customer today.

Cloggie1
Fledgling

Agree totally that it should be a simple choice selection  by the user. I can't  even bring up sites on internet which I need for my rifle target shooting ballistics. Rang and no joy. I'll be leaving three asap given this lack of support which is interfering with my qualifications in deer stalking and gun safety