cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Three broadband return bag did not arrive

gavci
Regular

@JonathanB @ My three bags did not come so I cannot return my broadband device. Since I did not have good reception in my zone, altough there is 1 year left in my contract the help line told me that the fees would be waived.

Can you please help me?

Also this seems like a systematic problem and I really had to search for this helpline as there seems to be almost no help for this and every user is left in the dark. This is not an acceptable situation from the consumer perspective.

13 REPLIES 13
Geluk
Key player

Why not call Cust Service on 333.

sc1999
Local celebrity

There needs to be a link to be able to print a label. If CS issued a reference number this could be used to print a label. 

gavci
Regular

Because I have already called the Service on 333 twice and wasted 2.5 hours on an e-mail that was supposed to come based on the promises of the customer services. @Geluk please check the 40+ complaints on this issue, this is huge and I will not pay a dime and will contact with my solicitor and take necessary legal actions if the issue is not resolved. If the instructions are same for everyone why does not three actually just paste a pdf file of the instructions on a website and let anyone return their devices at their will? This is making an easy issue incredibly difficult and harming the reputation of three...

gavci
Regular

There is still no one taking care of this issue... @JonathanB I have seen you help in other posts, would you also care to spread your magic here?

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @gavci,

I've sent you a PM to get you in touch with some colleagues that will help sort this out for you. I'm sorry for all the time you've spent on this already but the team I've directed you to will make sure it's taken care of.

To view your private messages on the community, click on your avatar image in the top right of any community page, then "Messages".

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

Active

Can you send me a private message to contact some colleagues to resolve this for me. Already had three assurances the bag would be sent.

This is the only way Three will accept the return of routers but Three delay their return. The terms and conditions state you will send a return bag. Failing to send one in a reasonable amount of time is a breach of contract. Customers should not have to work this hard to compensate for Three's failings. This is not our job! Customers burdened with this nonsense should be compensated. £20 compensation for every 14 days delay will solve this problem.

KateS
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hey there,

I'm sorry to hear you've not received the returns packaging as expected and appreciate this would be frustrating.

I'll drop you a PM with some details on how to reach out to my colleagues who will be able to get this request escalated.

To view your private messages on the community, click on your avatar image in the top right of any community page, then "Messages".

Thanks,
Kate

Active

Your link is to live chat. Completely poinless, I have already wasted my time on chat three times. I need a link to someone who can actually help and not fob me off with nonsense. Please explain why sending a return bag which you insist I use is such a challenge for your company. This is incredibly unprofessional. Its a farce. I need a return bag. I did not agree to have my time wasted in this way. Just send a return bag!

KateS
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hey there,

I appreciate you've already reached out to our teams, however, the link I've provided you with is for our Social Media team who will be able to help get the returns packaging sent out to you.

We need to access your account and complete DPA before we can dispatch this, so please pop through for a chat on the information provided and we'll get this actioned for you.

Thanks,
Kate