cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Three broadband return bag did not arrive

gavci
Regular

@JonathanB @ My three bags did not come so I cannot return my broadband device. Since I did not have good reception in my zone, altough there is 1 year left in my contract the help line told me that the fees would be waived.

Can you please help me?

Also this seems like a systematic problem and I really had to search for this helpline as there seems to be almost no help for this and every user is left in the dark. This is not an acceptable situation from the consumer perspective.

13 REPLIES 13
Active

Thank you for your link, it did actually result in a return bag being sent. Received Saturday returned Monday. You haven't answered why sending a return bag which you insist we use is such a challenge for your company. Many would suggest its intentional.

My contract ended due to unusable speed on 13 May with a credit of £280 added to my account to cover the cost of ending the contract early. At midnight last night I received a text message telling me my contract has been disconnected and a charge of £336.34 will be added to my bill. I checked the previous credit notification of £280 credit which has now been altered to zero. No idea what the extra £50+ is being claimed for. Mays usage has been paid in full, the router was unplugged on the 30th of May. Luckily I have a screenshot of the previous notification. Three broadband behave like a scam company. 

Nobody should have to waste this much time dealing with any company. I look forward to being told "just contact us through live chat" and wasting another hour failing to resolve anything.

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @1826,

I'm sorry to hear that your experience of cancelling and returning has been so challenging, and I appreciate that you're sceptical at this point of obtaining help. The team @KateS directed you to can help check out your billing for you too. As you mentioned, they were able to assist with the return bag, so I'm sure they'll be able to resolve any questions or issues around the bill.

We'd happily give further advice here, but as Kate mentioned on her last response we need to discuss matters like this on a secure platform for security reasons, not our public forums.

Thanks,
Jonathan

Three Community is celebrating our 2nd Birthday with a prize draw! join in here

Jjjedw
Fledgling

I’m also having problems returning the 5g hub and have tried to dm you. Could you please advise? I am told I will be charged if I do not return it by the end of the month. 

KateS
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hey @Jjjedw,

I'll drop you a PM with instructions on how to reach out to some of my colleagues who will be able to support with this request.

To view your private messages on the community, click on your avatar image in the top right of any community page, then "Messages".

Thanks,
Kate

Three Community is celebrating our 2nd Birthday with a prize draw! join in here