cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Three unable to remove Adult Content Filter on account

videogames_69
Fledgling

Just as the title says, on 3 separate occasions now I've tried to get this filter disabled, first time via web chat; the technician was unable to. No specific reason given. I then went into a store, they couldn't do it there, told me to try chat/phone in the next day; and now here I am, again, after going through web chat the second time, they are unable to remove it, no timescales given. 

I'm a little bit let down, as obviously the adult content filter doesn't just mean 'p*rn', there are other sites deemed adult that aren't necessarily p*rnographic that I now can't access without a VPN and seemingly Three can't use their own (new) system. What's up with that? Can I get time scales? 

6 REPLIES 6
JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hey @videogames_69,

I'm sorry to hear that you've been running into these difficulties getting your adult content filter lifted from different teams. We're keen to make sure this gets sorted out for you.

I'll send you a private message to direct you to a team that can help further.

To access your private messages on the community, click on your avatar image in the top right of any community page, then "Messages".

JonathanB

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

Sguppy
Fledgling

Hi, I'm having this exact issue (have phoned three times on separate days, as advised and have been told that it just says error reach time).

I have Google home equipment that isn't working and phone notifications don't come through when on the WiFi. On another community thread I read that removing the adult filter has worked for some people, but I'm not able to do this.

Is there any solution to have the adult filter removed?

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Sguppy,

Sorry I missed this at the time. It looks like you've replied on quite an old post so it slipped me by. The team I linked you to by PM recently should hopefully be able to help with this issue too if it's still going on.

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

Sguppy
Fledgling

Thanks - the 4th time I called they were able to turn off the filter no problem.

PauloRLGomes
Fledgling

Hi, something, got in touch and I even received the text message as complete "

Hi there,

We've turned ON access to adult content on your account.

First you've heard of this? Let us know right away: three.co.uk/contact-us"

But still not working! P... me off... my account and I should be the one controlling it!

Brogan
Fledgling

I have the same. I've been to store three 3 times. after the last visit, I received a message that access to adult content had been unblocked, but it was not.