cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

returning router

Malcolm
Regular

Have contacted  Three 4 times to return 4G router promised bag or label for return, but nothing received, This has been going on since 9th June. Anyone have any idea how to progress?

11 REPLIES 11
Avondale
Rising star

I wonder whether @JonathanB can help you ? 

Malcolm
Regular

Thanks for that will give it a try

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hey @Malcolm,

Thanks for reaching out, I've sent you a PM back just now. Thanks everyone that's been reporting issues with returning devices on the community. This helped us find and resolve a system issue that is the most likely cause for this. 

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

szatkowskawi
Fledgling

I am also having this issue! Not even complaints team can help, absolutely useless

Avondale
Rising star

Hi @szatkowskawi 

Malcolm
Regular

Hi

Mine all sorted, label for DPD sent by email and parcel taken to collection shop, delivered to Three within 24hrs by DPD. Followed JonathanB link. Fingers crossed it works for you.

Malcolm

rmears
Fledgling

Hi, any chance you can share this link as it's very frustrating to return this hub 

Threepea123
Regular

Hello all, 

i am having the same issue.

Three have promising to send the return bag many times but I‘ve been waiting now since March of this year.

i am still getting emails/text messages about my rising bill every month.

what is going on there? Has anyone on here been lucky and resolved their issue?

it feels so wrong that we are all getting these issues and possibly even having our credit score rating affected without it being our fault at all.

we just WANT to return the device. I have not even used mine, it is in the box exactly as it arrived. Why can Three not just send me the Jiffy bag?

very frustrated,

simone

Avondale
Rising star

Hi @Threepea123