cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where is the adult filter toggle switch

Shauny
Fledgling

I can't seem to be able to find the adult filter toggle switch on the app,any ideas?

• 5G
10 REPLIES 10
crypt0ninja
Established

I didn't use the app method when I did mine, just called up and there's was an automated option to remove restrictions by providing credit card details, didn't have to speak to anyone.

StephR
Employee
Employee

Hey @Shauny 

To update the adult content filter for your Home Broadband account, you'll need to get in touch. You can call 500 from a Three phone, or 0333 338 1003 from another phone and enter your Home Broadband number when prompted. You'll find other ways to get in touch on our website or you can visit a Three store with valid photo ID and the team there will help change that setting for you.

If you want to change this setting for your phone account and have a credit card to hand, you can do that via the Three App. Once you've logged in, tap the account avatar in the top right corner. You can then choose 'Adult filter settings' from the menu and follow the steps to make the changes. If you don't have a credit card, you can give us a call on 333 or visit a Three store with valid photo ID.

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query. 

SWalsh
Regular

Hey,

I was wondering if anyone knew how to turn off the adult filter on the Three 5G Broadband. I may be missing something obvious here. But couldn’t find it when logging in via the app or on My3 with the registered number for my Broadband 

PeterThreeMan
Fledgling

One of two ways.

EITHER:

Go onto the My3cApp with your CREDIT card (they won't accept a debit card !) and follow the instructions.

OR.   

Pop into a Three store with PHOTO I'D and your bank card and they can sort thetvout for you.

Either 

sc1999
Local celebrity

It's such a pain considering that 3 have already done a age and credit check.

StephR
Employee
Employee

Hey, @SWalsh 👋

As @PeterThreeMan has described, phone customers can update these settings via My3 or the Three App using a credit card. Alternatively, they can give us a call on 333 or pop into a Three store with valid photo ID. 

For Home Broadband accounts, you can get in touch with our dedicated team by calling 500 from a Three phone or 0333 338 1003 from another phone, or via webchat. You can also visit any Three store with valid photo ID and the team should be able to help you adjust those settings.

Hope that helps, but please let us know if you're having trouble or if you've any other questions.

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query. 

Evanslabel
Fledgling

How can I do it on line without credit card

Bryanhudson1979
Fledgling

I want the adult filter to be tuned off completely 

Osman35
Fledgling

Can u open for me adult