Our new roaming giveaway is live find out more here!
Give us your feedback about how easy you've found getting ready to roam on the above linked article, and you'll be in with the chance to win one of 10, 7 day Go Roam passes to use in Europe and Around the World destinations. Prize draw open till 01 May 2024
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NR5103E on B15 firmware drops off 5G and cannot log into admin panel

2x
Fledgling

I’ve been using my NR5103E since mid last year in WAN IP pass through mode without any issue until a few days ago when I think the router updated to B15 firmware.

One night it totally failed to provide WAN IP passthrough and I couldn’t log into the advanced settings page - it just gave the following error:

IMG_7750.png

I had to factory reset it to get it working again, and has been fine for a couple of days and now it’s not connecting to 5G and I get the same error as above when trying to log in. A reboot does not fix this.

Is it possible to downgrade the firmware or have the unit replaced? I’m hesitant to call Three customer service as I don’t want to be stuck on hold all day without any actual resolution.

I’m locked into a 24 month contract and work from home, I am unable to work efficiently or cancel my contract at this time.

Failing solving the above issue, can I cancel my contract without fees? It’s now unusable. I’ve never had such dramatic service changes in any ISP I’ve been with in my life.

Here’s the router details:

IMG_7749.png

1 REPLY 1
2x
Fledgling

Slightly hasty post. There’s a service issue in my area but I still have the admin issue.

Called customer service and they’re replacing the device like for like. Fingers crossed it ships with old firmware that I can backup from luci.