cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where to return the 5G Router

cj2022
Fledgling

I have been waiting for Three to send a jiffy bag to return the router, it has been a week now and has still not arrived, I have received mail that was posted yesterday, so no delays, Have asked Three to email a label, but they cannot do that!.

Any suggestions where to send it, they have demanded it be returned within 10 days of cancelling the order or I will be charged for the router.

My only thought it to send it marked for the attention of this CEO Robert Finnigan in Reading HQ as he should hopefully know what to do with it.

6 REPLIES 6
sc1999
Local celebrity

Don't forget Royal Mail have been on strike for a couple of days.

cj2022
Fledgling

The two day strike should have not delayed it, it was posted on Tuesday 27th and have received letters posted yesterday.

StephR
Employee
Employee

Hey cj2022, the pre-paid jiffy bag allows our returns team to track the device and ensure it's recorded as returned. I'm really sorry you've not received that yet. I've sent you a PM with details on how to get in touch, so we can chase this up for you.

StephR

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query. 

RK
Fledgling

I’m also waiting for a returns bag!
can we return it to a store?

cj2022
Fledgling

My jiffy bag was posted 7 days after requesting, they did not despach the same day as stated

ajwid01
Active

Back January 2021 I waited 14 days for a Jiffy-Bag; then chased them. They send another one.
Another 14 days, and one finally turned up.   All the while they were chasing me for the return of the kit.

Although they cancelled my contract, and didn't take any payments from me (other than time "on-service"), they then started billing debits to my account. I had their "Collections Dept" telephoning me 3-4 times daily for an "Outstanding Debit". This went on for 2x weeks.

Despite umpteen promises that they had notes on the account and allegedly removed me from "Auto-Diallers"; this went ON and ON.   THEN - they lost track of the kit that I had returned... even though some tracking information told me that they had received it.

In the end: I had to send proofs of tracking information for them to check themselves that they received it; through the Courier online portal.

Laugh a minute - and I am expecting the same again, now I am returning the failed 5G kit.