cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3 screwed up switching number

ashgriff
Fledgling

first off all

managed to get through to Customer Service midday 4th April to switch my number, I have two sims, gave the correct details bu they have used the wrong number for transfer,

I'm unable to contact customer Service 

3 advertising open for customer contact by phone till 22:00, as of 18:00 4th April  have a auto response closed call back between 8am and 10pm

unable to live chat

how do I contact Customer Service

2 REPLIES 2
Geluk
Key player

Persist with CHAT; it's based overseas.

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @ashgriff,

I'm sorry, we had a temporary outage on the 4th, but this was fixed the same evening.

Hopefully you did manage to reach them in the meantime, but if you're still trying to get this sorted out, I'll be happy to help.

Can you help me understand the situation in a bit more detail? So you have 2 Three SIMs and you wanted to transfer a number, but we replaced the wrong Three number? Was the number transfer from another network using a PAC, or were you moving a number over from another Three account?

When you say you're unable to live chat, do you mean you were also running into issues connecting to us on chat, or is there some other reason you're unable to or prefer not to speak to us on chat?

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.