cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Let's settle this once and for all iPhone or Android smartphone

ash064
Regular

So it is that time again to select my new phone and I am considering should I go all in and buy another new iPhone or move to Android after years of iPhone usage. Is the price paid for an Apple device worth it? what do you think?

17 REPLIES 17
Savh91
Regular

Android for me

ash064
Regular

I am seriously considering moving back.

kanwalalam
Regular

Android 

Mahoojie
Regular

Android users will prefer Android phones, and iPhone users... you get the idea 😉

FYI - The Galaxy Fold 3 costs more than the iPhone 13 Pro Max, even after a recent price drop!

ash064
Regular

Good point, and bloody hell did not realise the cost of the new Galaxy Fold ! 

Goblin59
Active

Do what you want, why do you need to seek the advice or approval of others. I buy what I want after determining what my needs are. I have never had an apple phone but have had most other types from most brands. each phone is better than the previous phone but three years in, I am still not looking to replace my Huawei P30....it does what I need it to do............first time, every time. I have had been using apple phones at work and never found the desire to have one as my personal phone...each to their own.....

Kimmyfitz
Regular

For me its Definitely Apple. I made the switch to apple from android when the iPhone 7 came out and was a bit reluctant but so glad I did and I don't think I could go back. I don't know if its a case of stick to what I know which is the main reason for not switching but one of the main factors was linking all my devices together and always having access to what I need. I guess its a personal preference, i know people who made the switch (both ways) and have then gone on to switch back as they couldn't get used to a new operating system. 

david
Regular

If you've been using iPhone for years aren't you tied to that system because you've accumulated a lot of content there? If not then the right Android can be more suitable if you're looking for certain features and is more affordable 😎

walace
Regular

iPhone - wouldn’t consider anything else