cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple Watch Pairing Error

Bigb3n
Fledgling

Hi. In May of this year I upgraded to the new Apple Watch Ultra from a series 7. 

I followed the correct steps and removed my old watch and then tried to re pair my new watch. When trying to activate the new watch I kept getting an error occurred after the sign in page.

i contacted three and after many hours and different members of support staff I was told it was issue with my account and I need to be migrated to another new system to resolve the problem????

We are now in September and my new watch still isn’t activated on three.

ive tried resetting the watch 6 times as per three’s technical support and also cleared my safari browser cache. When I try and add a mobile data plan I now get There’s a problem error before the sign in page and that’s as far as I can go!.

Please can anybody help me with this? I’ve tried again contacting Three and all they say is they will escalate to the backend team and give me no explanation of what the issue is 😞

Thanks in advance,

Ben 

3 REPLIES 3
Weepete
Regular

Which browser cache are you supposed to clear?  I doubt it makes any difference.

Lukeapricey
Active

It won’t make a blind bit of difference. It’s their systems not your device or watch. 

Damianartherton
Fledgling

Any luck with this at all? I have the exact same issue. I was told I needed e sims on both devices and that I need the app on the watch as well. Both not right I’m told. I can’t get past the same screen and been trying for 7 weeks now.