cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple Watch Ultra 2

Steven-Apple
Fledgling

IMG_5533.png

 Been stuck with this error for last few days tried at various times to see if can get passed error and nothing, can’t see how a company can offer a service but not actually provide it might have to look at a different provider as unable to use my Apple Watch cellular is a pain 

17 REPLIES 17
Geluk
Key player

What's the error? You can't seem to post images here.

Steven-Apple
Fledgling

I click on set up mobile plan service in watch app then I just get a page that says there’s a problem please close so can’t set up plan on watch 

mysite123
Regular

I have the exact same issue - did you resolve it? 

Steven-Apple
Fledgling

No still comes up with the error no help from three either 

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hey @Geluk,

Images are moderated, we approve them as soon as we can, but it can take a bit longer over weekends. We just like to give things a look over before it shows publicly, for example I've sometimes had to reject images that have private info.

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Steven-Apple@mysite123,

For that error please make sure that you can login to My3 first. You may need to register or re-register My3 on our App or a browser first.

We've seen some users have this issue when they have special characters in the password, so you may find that changing this to a mix of upper, lower case, and numbers also resolves this.

After making any of these changes, try clearing your Safari data on your iPhone. Go to Settings > Safari > Clear History & Website Data.

Let me know if that helps

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

Steven-Apple
Fledgling

Hi thanks for the reply, I’ve tried this and still shows up as this error screen 😩

Steven-Apple
Fledgling

Should say can log into three account fine on app and website no special characters 

Lukeapricey
Active

It’s shocking that they can’t sort the issue out.  I have now left three and joined EE and it all worked first time - no random steps to clear internet cookies, change passwords, log in and out and in and out, shake it all about, rub your phone screen 5 times and do a funny dance, lock and unlock your display, pair, unpair, pair whilst hanging upside down and wearing a red hat LOL.  It’s just farcical.  
If you can, leave three and find another network.  If you can’t, just do without the cellular for a few months until you can leave.