cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple Watch not pairing with Three

Zoe90
Fledgling

Hi, i can’t seem to pair my apple  Watch series 9 to my mobile service Three.

anyone with the same issue and how do i go about it please

3 REPLIES 3
Stef
Fledgling

Get in line mate after 6 hours in total talking to 3 on multiple occasions resetting watch resetting phone they blamed Apple contacted Apple they remotely checked watch and phone saying everything with phone and watch working perfectly and problem with three then three telling me to take it to Apple Store which I did they checked with their equipment and assured me that the watch and phone worked perfectly. It’s a three problem they shouldn’t keep issuing contracts if there’s a known problem that they will not admit to.If it’s a new contract your within your rights to cancel my phone is paired with my watch but it the cellular service is what I originally purchased the watch for. Pity really as I’m a previous three customer and phone and watch was purchased after my plan ran out. There are multiple posts on this problem

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Zoe90,

I'm sorry to hear you've been running into issues with pairing, can you let me know what error message you see when you try to set this up?

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

MattW
Fledgling

Hi JonathanB,

Would you be able to help me? I get a 'There's a problem' screen