cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

E Sim cards

Speedbird121
Regular

It’s so frustrating that Three still does not support E SIM cards despite this being promised that would be done before the end of 2022. Hmmmmm. Other providers are already providing this function so why is Three lagging behind?  A straight answer would be welcome and no more fickle promises. 

8 REPLIES 8
Clever-Trevor
Involved

I agree - is frustrating Three always lagging behind 😞

Speedbird121
Regular

Cheers Trevor I totally agree. Three need to wake up and catch up to other providers. So frustrating. 

MZone
Key player

Stolen from Twitter support. We’re happy to tell you we’ll be launching eSIM in 2023. We don’t have a specific date right now but we'll definitely make some noise when it's available. 

Speedbird121
Regular

Thanks for that but silence is golden from Three!!  Running out of patience. Cheers. 

garetc
Involved

They have been updating that time frame for a few years now 

TSR
Regular

My contract is running out in May, along with my patience.

Since I'll also be losing the last of my 'free' roaming, Three will need to have something of value to offer by then...

Thackshila
Fledgling

My patience has indeed run out, unfortunately not my contract, I might cancel it on the basis that I was miss sold my contract (sales told me that galaxy watch 4 LTE already was supported). 

Speedbird121
Regular

”Soon” is not soon enough for me. Another 2 months pass and no news on ESim. After 6 years of being a loyal customer I am done. Tired of false promises and false deadlines from Three. Goodbye and good luck.