cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

E50156-Data not found error whilst trying to setup Apple Watch plan

amp88759
Fledgling

Hi All

Trying to add my new Apple Watch Ultra 2 to Three (just migrated from SMARTY and ported in my number).

When using the Apple Watch app and choosing Mobile Service > Set Up Mobile Service and clicking the Set Up Mobile Service Button I get the message below.

Is anyone able to suggest a solution?

Have rebooted Apple Watch and iPhone.
Moved to three to add cellular to both our watches.

Thanks in advance.

IMG_0016.PNG

3 REPLIES 3
christopherg
Regular

I have also been having connectivity issues with a new Apple Watch. The watch and phone pair perfectly via the iPhone app. For some reason, the chat and telephone support operators automatically assume that this is the issue, which is not the case.

When I try to ‘Set Up Mobile Service’ the following message appears: ‘There’s a problem’. I do not get any further than this and do not have a chance to enter Three login details.

I have spent hours speaking to both chat and telephone operators and unfortunately, they are clueless. Initially, I followed their advice with the unpairing / restarting etc, however, it soon became clear that this wasn’t going to help, and the issue is at their end. At this point, they astonishingly advised that I speak to Apple, probably to get rid of me.

Well, I did speak to Apple, and they confirmed that the issue is with the carrier, Three, and not the device.

Furthermore, I have just been into a Three store and their employee also confirmed that the issue is with the carrier, Three, and he does not know if or when this will be resolved.

muzzy2007
Regular
  • Exactly the same process Apple even ran diagnostics on my ultra 2 and gave me a printout to give to three. The fault is with them. I spoke to a three sales guy as well and he confirmed they are working on it. 
Lukeapricey
Active

They’ve been “working on it” since 2021.  Check out some of the threads on this community about Apple smartwatch pairing.  Just shocking.