cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Had a problem with data, I eventually found somebody to speak to, from INDIA. He tried all he could

Dov818
Fledgling

I had a problem with data on Friday. I had already entered and paid £15. I was told I was out of money I’d only put in the money a few hours earlier. Again I put in Money and again the same problem on Friday I spoke to somebody who was from INDIA. He told me and promised to sort the matter out I said to him what happens if we drop the call I will call you straight back, we lost the call And the gentleman never called me back, I put in £5 more because Phone was saying it was empty again, and immediately it reported I no money left. I spoke to somebody on Tuesday two hours ago a girl called Jemima. She took me through everything and could not solve the problem. I said what happens if we drop the call she said no problem I will call you back. She then asked me to turn off the phone and turn it on again and I think you’ve guessed by now, I never heard from her so far. Three have had £40 and I have had no service at all. Maybe Three will pick this up and advise what I should do because nobody seems interested friendly speaking. I think my money has been stolen

13 REPLIES 13
Paddiewack
Superstar

If I’m totally honest I don’t understand your situation. Are you saying you’re on payg? If so I can’t understand how you got through to c/s since as far as I know live chat is the only option. Please clarify so we can try to help.

Avondale
Rising star

@Paddiewack 

I am on PAYG and my Three app shows 'phoning 333 as one of the contact options. 

I suspect that @JonathanB will need to get involved to resolve the issues that @Dov818 is having as they are so account-specific. 

Paddiewack
Superstar

Agreed with you but I have to say I didn’t think payg customers had access to 333. Happy to be proved wrong though.

Avondale
Rising star

@Paddiewack 

I haven't 'phoned 333 so you might be correct ; maybe if I type my number in I will be denied access ? 

Is the same or a different app used by PAYG and contract customers ? 

Maybe @JonathanB can confirm if PAYG customers have access to 333 ? 

Paddiewack
Superstar

It’s a different app !

Avondale
Rising star

@Paddiewack 

If that's the case, PAYG seemingly do have access to PAYG then ! 

Paddiewack
Superstar

Do you mean PAYG have access to 333 ? In which case the answer is no! I had my current number as a PAYG number with Three some months ago and the only way of contacting c/s is via live chat. Nightmare!!! 🙀

Avondale
Rising star

@Paddiewack 

Yes, my apologies, I meant to say :-

"If that's the case, PAYG seemingly do have access to 333 then !". 

However, I would stress "seemingly" as I have not tested it.  

Paddiewack
Superstar

In a word no !