cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung galaxy watch 6 classic paring.

Chris1878
Fledgling

I have had this problem for the last two days with my Samsung galaxy watch 6 classic. At 1st they merged my sim to the esim so both ran off the same number, phone works fine off the esim but watch just kept saying setting up service please wait, waited 24 hours went into a three shop and then the lad in the shop reset my watch now my watch has unpaired completely and when i try set the plan/network through the wearable app i get this msg "

There's a problem
Please note that you can’t progress to new subscription as you already have an existing one which is still in progress" i have been on the phone all day to three an they are so clueless. If anyone could help would be much appreciated. 
5 REPLIES 5
Chris1878
Fledgling

Quick update- so now am not getting that message

Chris1878
Fledgling

Quick update am not getting this message now Please note that you can’t progress to new subscription as you already have an existing one which is still in progress" its letting me put my login details but says "There's a problem

One of the fields is missing" i have changed my password and still failing to loging. 

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Chris1878,

Sorry for the delay in picking up your posts. I've sent a PM to direct you to some more help with this, if you're still seeing these errors.

To view your private messages on the community, click on your avatar image in the top right of any community page, then "Messages".

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

Michaeleakin
Fledgling

I am having the same issue have lost a hige amount of time talking to three and still seem no closer to a solution 8 week in from purchase. Can't even cancel and get my money back. Please help

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Michaeleakin,

Just to confirm, the exact same issue so error:

"There's a problem

Please note that you can’t progress to new subscription as you already have an existing one which is still in progress"

And this is for the Galaxy Watch 6 also?

There's a few different errors that can happen, so if you can let me know which I'll check on the best thing to do.

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.