cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello. what can I do?

Radu
Fledgling

yesterday I upgraded to a phone. iphone 15 128gb. I paid £60 upfront but I don't see it in my account. at upfront it shows 0£, how is it possible to pay 60£ and it doesn't show in my account? I think I was lied to, who stole my money?? I went to the three store but no one helped me. please help me. I received the case, foil and employee three told me that they were a gift for my new phone. was i lied to I want justice please, I paid £60 upfront and I want my money to be in my three account.

5 REPLIES 5
sc1999
Local celebrity

Where did you upgrade the phone  was it three.co.uk or somewhere else. It may also depend on 3's systems as to how quickly transactions are processed.  Also check your payment method as it may show payment pending as 3 may not have taken the money. Also  they may not take the money until the transaction is confirmed or stock available. 

Radu
Fledgling
IMG_0045.jpeg

sc1999
Local celebrity

Uploaded snaps can take 24 hours, or longer, to appear.  Please make sue that they do not contain personal info. If they do delete them.

Where did you upgrade your phone, online, in a shop, over the phone? We cannot offer suggestions or help without more info.

Radu
Fledgling

I pay 60£…

Radu
Fledgling

IMG_0046.jpeg