cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How about an EXACT price for your phones

Lesliezin
Fledgling

I am trying to find a new phone since mine is on its last leg. I am a pay-as-you-go customer that simply wants to know the EXACT price of the phone, not the small price I need to pay upfront followed by monthly payments. EXACT price because I do not want a monthly plan! It is very annoying to look at phones on this page and find what THree wants you to pay, but when it comes to the actual price they skirt the question. For example how much is the Samsung Galaxy S21 FE 5G 128GB, Lavender in total?

2 REPLIES 2
sc1999
Local celebrity

Look on Google and buy an unlocked version so you can move to another network if you want to. Affordable Mobiles want £499 for the S21 Fe.

PeteG
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hey there, Lesliezin. 

Welcome to the Three Community. 

What you've described sounds like Pay Monthly plans, we do not sell those phones outright. Those phones sometimes have an up front cost, but the majority of it is paid as part of the monthly contract.

If you are looking to buy the phone at full price, it would be a Pay As You Go phone that you are looking for. These are charged at the full price of the unit as a 1 time purchase with no monthly bill. 

I can't give you a price on that device as our online store isn't stocking Pay As You Go Devices just now, but you pop down to a local Three store and buy a phone from there as described. If you'd like to check availability before hand, you can use the store locator on three.co.uk to find your nearest store and it's phone number, you'll be able to call ahead and ensure what you want is in stock. 

Pete.

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.