cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 14pro max

Isha
Fledgling

Pre ordered the iPhone 14 PM around 12th September and the delivery date was 12/10 from 3. Waited till 12/10 and its 3pm still no sign of it and no message from DPD, called 3 got told issues with it and apple have delayed it till 19/10. annoying but okay only 1 week more anyway. won't be toooo long. Today is 19/10 sat at home all day waiting for the device and message from DPD still no sign again contact 3 customer support. now they have told me it will 02/11. Apple what is going on?????

2 REPLIES 2
Isha
Fledgling

one of the worst customer service experiences from 3 in past 1 week, absolutely shocking and disgraceful

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi Isha,

Welcome to the Three Community. I can't imagine how disappointing it must be for your delivery to be delayed twice now. Stock is always very limited for the newest iPhones for a few weeks after release, so very occasionally we need to change our estimates depending on how much stock we receive. It's strange this date has changed more than once though.

I'll send you a private message on your community account, this will help us take a closer look into what's going on here.

JonathanB

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.