cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Returned 5G Hub

N9
Fledgling

I have cancelled my account with three in January. I was told the Jiffy bag would be sent to me. Which never I never received. Contacted three 3 times to get the Jiffy bag. I received an email to say I would be charged £105 for an unreturned device. I have since been charged the £105 for not returning the device, even though the device has been returned. Three have sent the debt collector for the £105. I contacted three again and I was told to contact proofs@3mail.com with proof of the receipt and I would receive a response within 5 working days. 
it has since been 16 working days and I have sent 3 emails to that address and to another email I found on their website and have not had this resolved. 
I am still being chased by the debt collector and am unable to get this clearly by three. 

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

My suggestion to you would be to raise a complaint via the Three homepage.

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @N9,

I'm really sorry to hear about your experiences in trying to close your account. I've sent you a PM to get you in touch with some colleagues who can help with this.

To view your private messages on the community, click on your avatar image in the top right of any community page, then "Messages".

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.