cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blacklisting taking too long

lucypalmer
Fledgling

I had my phone stolen in Italy 10 days ago and I am currently trying to get a replacement phone from my insurance company. I've been trying to get my phone blacklisted to support my insurance claim, and I have been waiting over a week for this to be done. Every time I call, I get told this will take 48 hours to be done. Nothing is done, I call back again and get told to wait another 48 hours. I never get any confirmation that this is being done or a deadline and the care team seem unable to provide this. I have sent proof of purchase and IMEI to proofs@3mail.com.

Why is this taking so long and when will this be done? I have limited time to claim on my insurance. I also do not like the thought that my phone is still in the hands of a thief and has not yet been blacklisted. If my phone is not blacklisted in time and I cannot claim, will 3 be responsible for replacing my phone due to the fact this will be their fault?

2 REPLIES 2
sc1999
Local celebrity

Sorry to hear about your phone. You are not alone in this as several other people have had the same delay in 3 responding. People never come back and post how their various issues were resolved. Please let us know so we can help the next person who posts. Thank you. 

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @lucypalmer,

Hopefully you've seen my reply and private message on the other thread you posted on about this, but I'm just replying again here, just in case you've not seen them. The team I've directed you to should be able to help get this sorted out.

To view your messages on the community, click on your avatar image in the top right of any community page, then "Messages".

Thanks,
JonathanB

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.