cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sercomm LTE2122GR

Ozmeister
Fledgling

Hi  I recently upgraded my 4G home broadband contract to the 4G plus and received the Sercomm LTE2122GR router. I wasn’t planning on using the new router as my existing setup using a huawei b535 router in  bridge mode connected to an Orbi mesh setup was working fine. However to my surprise I am getting double download speeds on the new Sercomm router when connected to my existing external antenna. However upload speed are circa 20% slower. The config on the Sercomm seems very locked down and only basic information even in expert mode is displayed or configurable. There is no access to log files and no bridge mode or other advanced things like vpn that the b535 supported.  One thing I miss is the hauwei displayed the cell it was connected to  this enabled me to align the external antenna to ensure I picking up the best mast for troubleshooting. Is there a way to get this out of the Sercomm? 

2 REPLIES 2
JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Ozmeister,

Welcome to the Three Community.

My understanding is that the Sercomm is quite a bit more sophisticated than the B535. It can connect to more 4G channels simultaneously, so depending on where you're located, it can achieve far better speeds.

It doesn't support bridge mode at time of writing, but this may change with future updates. I can't really confirm either way at the moment but will pass on your feedback about this and the other features you've mentioned.

JonathanB

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

Manse_man
Fledgling

What ip address are you using to access the router settings. Mine won't connect with the one printed on the sticker.