cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sercomm LTE2122GR 4g+ hub Administration portal issue.

Manse_man
Fledgling

My new router will not allow me to connect to the Admin portal via 192.168.1.254 which results in the message “This site can’t be reached. 192.168.1.254 refused to connect.”

I have tried via laptop, iPad and mobile phone. By directly entering the address into various browsers and via the Three app all with the same outcome. The app also won’t change the router name and passwords when attempted.

Spoke to a Three “technical advisor” who told me to call Sercomm, but could only give me a Bulgarian contact number…

10 REPLIES 10
sc1999
Local celebrity

Have you tried 192.168.8.1 or 192.168.1.1? The ip address you quoted is one BT use.

Manse_man
Fledgling

Yes, tried a few different ip, they all result in "this site cant be reached."

Its a shame no-one from Three is willing to help.

sc1999
Local celebrity

Message them direct. Try About JonathanB - Three Community

EngineerMelissa
Employee
Employee

Hello @Manse_man ,

I have not used this router before so I can only give a generic troubleshooting opinion. Can you connect to the internet fine? Also have you changed the subnet on the router? Possibly it could be a different subnet (so for instance like 192.168.3.1 or etc).

sc1999
Local celebrity

Try this. In the search bar on your pc type cmd and then open the command prompt window. Then type ipconfig and scroll down the list until you find default gateway and try that ip address. It works for me and there is no risk of screwing anything up. Just click the close box on the cmd window when finished.

EngineerMelissa
Employee
Employee

Thanks @sc1999 I forgot to put the instructions in on how to check, much appreciated. 

Manse_man
Fledgling

Default gateway comes up as the same ip.

Manse_man
Fledgling

and yes I can also connect to the internet fine.

Manse_man
Fledgling

Anyone had any further success with this issue?