cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smartwatch Pairing

Mightyhammer
Fledgling

Hi! I’ve recently purchased an Apple Ultra 2 and I’ve been having many difficulties activating the mobile data plan to it. I try to activate it and after nearly 11 hours, it was still displaying as activating with a spinning wheel adjacent to it. I contacted Three tech Support on live chat and they stated it was an Apple issue. I contacted Apple and they run diagnostic tests on my watch and there were no faults found. I then returned to Three tech Support and they said I needed to unpair and reinstall the watch to my iPhone. I’ve done this numerous times and then was given an error message - E53305. After a couple of telephone calls with three tech support, this has now been removed and I was able to attempt to pair the watch and the phone again. For the past four hours, it’s been activating. I have attempted to unpair and then pair the devices numerous times. I have also rebooted both watch and phone. I have also insured that both devices are connected to a power source. I’ve tried on both 5G and Wi-Fi but to no avail. Does anyone have any ideas how I can overcome this problem? Any help/support will be very much appreciated.

Best solution
Best solution
Mightyhammer
Fledgling

Thank you for your reply. I made another call on Monday to the tech desk, they said it’s been escalated to tier two technicians. Unbelievably, I turned on my watch this morning and the mobile data is working. I haven’t done anything to it other than pair and unpair the devices (this was on Monday!) 
I hope you manage to get your situation sorted. Again, thanks again for the reply. All the best. 

View solution in conversation

2 REPLIES 2
Lukeapricey
Active

I have/had the same issue.  Unfortunately all I’ve resorted to doing is cancelling the smartwatch pairing and going without because three can’t re pair new watches to existing smartwatch pairing plans which were once paired to previous devices.  The quicker I can leave three the better.  

Best solution
Mightyhammer
Fledgling

Thank you for your reply. I made another call on Monday to the tech desk, they said it’s been escalated to tier two technicians. Unbelievably, I turned on my watch this morning and the mobile data is working. I haven’t done anything to it other than pair and unpair the devices (this was on Monday!) 
I hope you manage to get your situation sorted. Again, thanks again for the reply. All the best.