cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can not pair watch to plan

Helpless
Regular

What’s the deal with pairing an Apple smartwatch to threes mobile service?

I specifically moved to the three network from another (far cheaper -giffgaff) just to be able to pair and share data with my Apple ultra smartwatch. I can not do that due to various errors, “ missing field” “ there’s a problem” screens.  

Can I cancel my contract without penalty because I have tried all ‘fixes’ ie changing password, deleting history and safari data, using a different browser, unpairing and repairing, you name it, I’ve tried it!

5 REPLIES 5
sc1999
Local celebrity

Within 30 days yes, call customer services on 333.

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @sc1999,

Sorry for any confusion on this. It's 14 days for SIMs and phone plans, and 30 days for Broadband.

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Helpless,

I've sent you a PM earlier with a link to a team that will escalate this issue for you. They'll be happy to look into resolving the pairing issue, or if you would still like to cancel they can also look into if that's possible. We operate a 14 day money back guarantee on SIMs and device plans, and if there's evidence that an issue was raised to us in those 14 days we'll take that into consideration for accounts that have passed that point.

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

Helpless
Regular

Yes I did see that, thank you, but I need to quit before 14 days are up.

Based on all the other posts, I can’t see all the issues being addressed in the few days I have remaining.

Lukeapricey
Active

No, they won’t resolve the issue, they have no idea how to resolve it.  Look at all the posts on this community that date back to 2021 - some from the same person who responded to your OP.  He had no idea then, has no clue now.