cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Three+ unable to register

RBK700
Fledgling

Returning customer with number previously registered with three+

I got my current number with three, and I moved to ee, and vodafone then I came back three for the whole period of my contract, I couldn't access three+ and complained customer services many times and there was no solution for it and I got a contract with the vodafone again, so I switched back with them now, I came back 3 again and nothing changed still same issue.

I remember that i had 3+ registered previously with the same number and now I'm unable to sign up online or with the app. Customer service advicers and the store assistants have no idea what is the issue.

I wanted to sign up with id mobile very good value for money with roaming in eu, but I choose three because of perks comes with the account.

Please help to sort this out or I'm thinking of cancelling the contract within 14 days cooling off period,without wasting any time,there is no solution to this.

Many thanks to all @JonathanB 

2 REPLIES 2
RBK700
Fledgling

1000120049.png

1000119965.jpg

1000119975.png

PeteG
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hello there. 

It looks like your number is still linked to the account you originally had with us. To get that sorted, you would need to speak to the Support Team and request for it to be reset. Once that's done, you should be able to get registered again. 

Pete. 

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.