cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What's everyone's favourite device?

Sheens
Fledgling

In the community spirit let's hear about your favourite devices new, old doesn't matter why are the still lovable?! For me it's my Samsung Galaxy M31, still yet to find a phone to beat the camera on it @samsung @M31 @ device @favourite

3 REPLIES 3
DanC
Employee
Employee

Great idea.

One  of my all time favourite phones is the Huawei Mate 20 X 5G, it was one of the first 5G phones that Three sold and on top of the great cameras it had, also had a 7.2 inch screen which no other phone has competed with so far 

Fingers crossed for another like this in the future 

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hey Sheens,

Welcome to the community!

I'm a huge Google fan myself so I'd have to say the Pixel 6. Really awesome cameras on there, and clever software supporting it like the magic eraser feature.

JonathanB

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

Blofeld
Fledgling

My favourite device has to be my current phone from Three, I’ve got a IPhone 13 pro Max, the camera and the battery life is much improved from my previous devices. If been with 3 for over a decade and my device history with Apple started with a iPhone 5, then 6s, then 7, then an X, an 12 pro max and now my 13 pro max. My very first phone was a Motorola that had a separate battery pack that you carried around 😂. I’ve also had numerous flip phones and even an Android phone, but I just love the simplicity and ease of use of the iPhone. Plus Three have always provided excellent deals and I cant ever see myself moving to another provider. Keep up the good work Three, your customer services has always been 1st class and your offers for second contracts have been extremely useful for my kids in the past. So Thanks Three 👍