cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

phone order issue

baasha
Fledgling

Hello Three, as a loyal customer serving 12 years, i went to store to order my favourite Samsung phone of device S22 256 GB, with updated address to be delivered to me in 2 working days on 23rd Wednesday. unfortunately, they have send to my old address due on Friday. i have quickly phoned up three customer service to be delivered to correct address and from their end they have manage to call DPD and call return. the customer service told me will be delivered to correct address on Sunday. i waited for notification from DPD unfortunately nothing. i phoned up customer service they told me you have to go to store cancel contract and re-order. went to store they said no you have to do it through phone. phoned customer service, this time they answered and manage to cancel contract and re order again to correct address and told me will with you in your doorstep on Tuesday 29/12/2022. i waited again in hope of getting the phone but no messages from DPD and phoned the customer service this person says, sorry its a premium phone it will be delivered with you on December 21st. I was in shock of horror. in attempt to get new phone went to store to request can i get it here, but they told me first you need to cancel the contract of reorder through phone. I quickly phoned and they told me ok we can cancel it, you need to wait 24-48 hours. the next day I phoned to see if its cancelled and the woman on the phone said yes, it's been cancelled you can go to store to get it. i went to store, they told me no it's not been cancelled. so, I waited 48 hours. went back and they said no. phone the customer service, now they say your old phone that you ordered on 23rd hasn't arrived in three as of yet, you have to wait until that to be upgraded. i needed the phone so badly on Thursday on 1/12/2022 but left so disappointed not getting it. three offered me £10 in goodwill for this experience. really disappointed with the result of three of their mistake not getting the right address correct in the first place. I had to go phone and go to store over 20 times to be left with £10 goodwill shocking. almost a SCAM. please avoid Three. 

2 REPLIES 2
Geluk
Key player

If you shortened your missive, more would be inclined to read; posting all in bold not recommended either [it's shouting!].

StephR
Employee
Employee

Hi @baasha, welcome to Three Community. 

I'm so sorry your upgrade experience has been so disappointing, it definitely sounds like there's been a lot of confusion!

Thanks for sharing so much detail about what's happened. Are you currently waiting for our complaints team to get back in touch with you, to let you know when you can upgrade again?

Did they give you a timescale for when you could expect to hear from them?

Let us know more about the last update you received, and we'll figure out the next best step for you.

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.