cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My favourite device (memories)

olubeau
Fledgling

My favourite ever device was my third phone which was a Nokia 8310 which I got aged around 14 years old. I love the fact that it was so SMALL in the days when the smaller the better was the thing and it packed in everything that my old larger Nokia could do, back in the days when NOKIA was the RAGE! I wonder, what was your favourite? Growing up maybe like myself? Why?

2 REPLIES 2
I_am_mr_ryan
Regular

I loved my Motorola razr... saved up ages for one lol

JazzN-92
Active

My first every phone was the Nokia 3310 and pretty sure this would be the same for alot of people, the phone itself was basic but had good features the best feature was that the phone was literally indestructible, loved it whrn they brought out cases and buttons that could be changed, everyone was forever swapping colours and designs of their phones... Battery lasted days.... 

My LG cooking was another big favourite again it had many great features and was one of the first phone to come with a stylus (pen), this was one of my first touchscreen phones..... 

I also loved my blackberry I had especially for bbm it was definitely one of the best for messaging and was a go to for most.....

The S5 was also another favourite of mine, loved the heart rate feature, it also had many other great features to it....

I've had many phone but these were some of the ones that have many good memories....

I currently have the S10 and love all the features, especially the cameras but the newer phone are much better but lacking some of the features which are putting me off upgrading...