cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which iPhone is the best?

Mand4393
Regular

Hi. I’m due to get a new iPhone in the next couple of months and was just wondering which iPhone people think is the best at the moment? TIA

Best solution
Best solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, it depends on your requirements from a phone. The iPhone 12 and 13 pro range have the benefits of very good cameras. If you are less bothered by camera and photo quality the 12 and 13 non pro versions both have some great specs and will probably be sufficient. Currently I have the 12 pro and on the whole I would say I am really really happy with it. It does everything I need from a phone and I do use quite a wide range of apps.

View solution in conversation

2 REPLIES 2
Best solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, it depends on your requirements from a phone. The iPhone 12 and 13 pro range have the benefits of very good cameras. If you are less bothered by camera and photo quality the 12 and 13 non pro versions both have some great specs and will probably be sufficient. Currently I have the 12 pro and on the whole I would say I am really really happy with it. It does everything I need from a phone and I do use quite a wide range of apps.

DJ-BADGER
Fledgling

iPhone 12 Pro Max, 5G coverage as well