cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which phone has the best camera?

Deelove25
Fledgling

Hi there,

I just upgraded from IPhone XS  to IPhone 15  and I don't like the camera that much. 
Does anyone have any feedback as to which camera is the best? iPhone 13, 14 or 15?

The camera for iPhone XS was better than 15 imo. It had a smoothing effect and it captured natural light well. The iPhone 15 captures pics dark even if it looks lighter before you capture it and it's annoying. Plus it's like it pixelates the pic which gives my skin awful texture. Does anyone else find this to be the case?

1 REPLY 1
PeteG
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hey. 

Oh, that's unfortunate. It's a difficult question to answer completely, as camera results can be very subjective. I don't think there's a definitive best for everyone, I think some will prefer one or the other.

Here's a link to an interesting article about MKBHD's blind camera tests that were performed for 2023's devices https://9to5google.com/2024/01/08/pixel-blind-camera-test-2023/ You can check out the video on the page too, and you can check out the results of the tests. 

If you're looking for a shorter to the point answer though, I say go with a Pixel phone. The newest Pixels will be announced on the 13th of August, so it might be worth waiting for the latest phone from them, or waiting for those juicy discounts for the current devices that normally happen around about the same time. 

Pete.

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.