cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 14 Pro Delayed Delivery

CA
Fledgling

I did my upgrade to the new iPhone 14 Pro, it was supposed to be delivered on the launching day (16/09) they said, no delivery was made, received a text from Three on the same day at night that due to technical problems the delivery would be done on the 17th of September and nothing, then I received the “expected delivery date” from DPD saying that my delivery should be done on the 20th of September, nothing, on the tracking it’s showing that they received my order details but not the package, today, 1st of November and I don’t know when I will receive my phone, they told me that they weren’t expecting so many orders for the number of phones that they ordered. Just wondering now when are they predicting stock to come and deliver the phones, pre-ordering was such a disappointment to me. Anyone in the same situation? 

2 REPLIES 2
sc1999
Local celebrity

Apple have had delays in producing iPhone 14 pro's due to higher demand and  covid outbreak near the factory. It seems other networks are having supply problems like 3  and it is not clear if production has restarted.

What is annoying is that 3 appear to be inconsistent in what they are saying but info could be hard to find. 

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

HI @CA,

I'm sorry to hear that your pre=order has been such a disappointment. As @sc1999 mentioned there are delays with receiving stock to pass onto customers and this affects all providers and retailers to my understanding.

Plus unfortunately the permutations of each new iPhone (standard, pro, pro max, colour variants, memory variants) all add up to a pretty huge range, so we can't give a general answer on here as to when you might receive a handset you've ordered. 

This delay does sound exceptionally long though, and I want to make sure that everything possible is done to make sure your order is on track. I'll send you a private message to your community account so that you can get some account specific help.

Thanks,
JonathanB

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.