cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery

Nasir714
Fledgling

I have order my iPhone 14 pro Max 512GB space black with AirPods 2022 at 14.09.22 from Three UK. As early buyer I got the online offer for 6 months half price monthly bills with unlimited internet unlimited call unlimited texts. I paid £90 deposite towards the contract. I have an estimate delivery date 05.10.22. However 3 days later I received text from DPD that my order will be deliver which is 17.09.22. I was surprise and so happy about it. Open the box found iPhone 14 pro 128GB space black with AirPods 2022 and delivery note inside saying the same thing. No were my iPhone 14 Pro Max 512GB. From that day till now my experience with three customer service is amazing unbelievable stressful annoying and out of the world. I have talked with so many of them that I lost the track. Most of the time I have explain to them same long conversation. Each time I notice they have half information about my situation and some one confirm that I will receive my mobile and have to send back the wrong one. After 48 hours later they come back to me but surprise surprise no one does, and I have call back again and explain the same thing. They told me there 25 customers received wrong mobile after their investigation. They will send my mobile. And I have to send the wrong mobile back with DPD. This conversation happened 03.10.22. I have been told 26.10.22 yes you heard it right after 23 days later I will received my mobile, everything in order. I have no option than wait. 26.10.22 no delivery from DPD. I called three delivery service they give me a number for DPD. DPD said they can’t check only three can solve it. Called back again now a different person said that my order some reason halt and not been resolve that’s why I didn’t received any tracking number from DPD. Three UK already charge me for first month bills. I talked with yesterday (28.10) one advisor said call back 24 hours later to get update about the delivery. If it’s cancel they will put another order so I can get my mobile. Today (29.10) I talked with another advisor and had to refresh again my last 1 and half month misery. And advisor told me I have received the right mobile and that’s what their system saying. I felt like I am lying to Three and to accuse to me.

I have been using o2 for 13 years. Recently I moved to a different city where o2 reception quite bad that’s the reason I moved to three uk. What a welcome!!!!

Can any please help how to resolve this problem, can I complain to ofcom or somewhere ?? Or @Three Uk will solve it??

1 REPLY 1
JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Nasir714,

I'm really sorry to hear that you never received the iPhone variant that you expected, and all the difficulties you've been running into since then whilst trying to get this sorted out. I'll do my best to point you in the right direction for help with this.

I need to ask a couple of questions to understand the situation better first:

Can you confirm if this is a new account or an upgrade?
Was the order originally placed directly on three.co.uk, or was this through a 3rd party seller, or from a comparison website?

If you can let me know the above, I'll direct you to the best route for more help.

JonathanB

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.