cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 15 pro max delivery day but no phone.

MojaveWanderer
Regular

So today was the day my new iPhone 15 pro max was meant to be delivered. I spoke with three chat shortly after 8am to check all was in order and they said to expect my text with a time slot today. I left the conversation feeling pleased that I don't have much on so could wait in all day if I needed to. 
By 2pm I realised it was odd not to have received a message as normally the local DPD guy has messaged me by now and I would already have my parcel. 
I got in touch with chat again to check the status as I had a funny feeling something wasn't right. 
I was told that the handset hadn't even been despatched and that they had no idea when it would be delivered now. Something about stock which I don't remember (and have yet to receive the chat transcript of both conversations so read into that as you will) which I thought was super weird considering this morning it was on its way to me. Note to Three: please keep your customers informed of what's happening. It's not difficult to set systems up to automatically inform customers of delays and why there is a delay. A new date would be nice too.

Anyone else having the same issues want to vent, please feel free. 

Waited 3 months for my new car and it came 23 days early so I guess karma means my new phone will be 23 days late lol. 

9 REPLIES 9
Timitempah
Fledgling

Hi,

I ordered the iPhone 15 pro max on the 18th Sept. After much calls and text to three. I was told it would be delivered 18th Oct.

Today, I texted the operator on the live chat to ask about the delivery. He assured that my device would be out for delivery today and I would get a text from DPD soon. 

I have just got a text from three saying the delivery was delayed due to limited stock and they are working hard with Apple to deliver it 1/11/23. After 4weeks of waiting with no information on my order, I’m to wait an extra two weeks. 

What a joke!

MojaveWanderer
Regular

I received that message too, not long after I wrote this post out. 
Throughly depressing. 

Timitempah
Fledgling

When did you place pre-order the device?

hopefully it doesn’t get further delayed come 1st Nov. It’s becoming frustrating..

MojaveWanderer
Regular

4 weeks ago. Fingers crossed is doesn't get pushed back further. 

Jml
Fledgling

Kind of the same thing. I upgraded to a iPhone 15 plus in store on Monday was told delivery on Wednesday. Came and went . Went into the store yesterday and today . They tell me that it’s up to DPD to deliver. We now have no idea when it will be sent . ( as an aside my wife upgraded with Tesco and got the new IPhone 15 delivered by DPD on Tuesday  

MojaveWanderer
Regular

Stock management is obviously not something Three understands I guess, as this happened with the iPhone 14 as well.

I love how I preordered but many people who didn't, already have their new phone lol.

Timitempah
Fledgling

Poor planning from three. A colleague walked up to one of the three stores around and got the iPhone 15 Pro today. I preordered the iPhone 15 pro max  on 18 September and I am yet to even get a delivery date. Three is a big joke!

MojaveWanderer
Regular

I've had some news. 
DPD have my phone and will be delivering it today.
Happy days. 

MojaveWanderer
Regular

My iPhone 15 pro max has been delivered finally. It's perfect. 
Good luck everyone and I hope you get your phone soon.