cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No DPD returns label sent after requesting one

Nebula123445
Fledgling

I ordered an Iphone 15 way back on the 29th of September, and the experience was horrendous to say the least. Nobody had contacted me about the delays of the Iphone, I actually had to call myself to find out about this. I called twice, the first time I was told it would be here on the 18th of October, So i waited, and nothing. So i called Three once more, and was told there was a system error, and they couldn’t find my phone. I asked then to cancel, but they were adamant they couldn’t, because the phone was out for delivery. When was i to expect it? 8th of November! I was told then if i still wanted to cancel, to refuse the delivery, or take it and call to return.

Well it wasn’t the 8th, infact it showed up on the 21st, but by that time the customer service had been so poor, with people being unhelpful, and at times rude (I was asked by one support worker “why are you asking these questions” and “you’re wasting both of our time”) I absolutely wanted to return. So I called first thing Monday, in which the process of speaking to a returns representative was exasperated by the previous mishaps, PAC number had expired, needing a OTP etc (all to find out it could have just been emailed to me!) 

Eventually I got to the right person, who informed me it would be 72 hours to email me a returns label. This sounded ridiculous, but I was appreciative to be rid of this mess, so I waited.

And shockingly, no returns label. Nothing. No proof of cancellation, No proof of request for returns or cancellation. In truth, I feel i’m being stalled, and as something that should have started as a treat for myself, has now turned into a nightmare, and a constant source of anxiety for an upfront fee that was taken from me nearly a month ago, for something i no longer want, and am actively trying to be rid of! 

Can anyone explain why the labels would be delayed, and what i can do to expedite the process even slightly? 

1 REPLY 1
sc1999
Local celebrity

Many have asked but none have been answered. The community is 3 customers trying to help with the occasional visit from a moderator. Your best option is to PM a moderator and they should connect you with someone who can help. Please come back and let us know what happens.

PeteG https://community.three.co.uk/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/132

JonathanB https://community.three.co.uk/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/6