cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

12GB data allowance

Lyn
Fledgling

Hi, I'm a seafarer. We are in USA I need to access data for internet, 3 message me about 12gb data allowance with no extra cost. 

At first I have 40gb plan Expires on July 17,2024

and I have 0.28 on my cash credit for a day I have access to the internet however they charge me 0.28. Then I have zero cash credit but I still have my plan (40GB Expires on July 17) now I can't access to the internet. So my question why I cant use my 12gb data allowance and they charged me. 

July 5 I topped up 15pound then I can access data but it charged me so I decided to remove my current plan and change to 100gb for 13.50pound because if I didn't buy new plan my cash credit will less and charge me until zero cash credit because I use data. Why I can't use my 12GB data allowance? 😭 I spent so much money I hope you can resolved this. I connected to T-mobile 4G and AT&T 4G

2 REPLIES 2
MZone
Superstar

You can contact Customer Service here. 

PeteG
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hello. 

As your account can't be seen from here, it's difficult to determine why that would be the case. In most cases though, users would be charged for using Data once they have already used 12GB that month. Purchasing more data doesn't give access to another 12GB allowance, so it's charged by the MB. 

To know for sure though, it would be best to contact the Support Team on chat to get it checked.

Pete. 

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.