cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Go roam add ons

cloutust
Fledgling

Just went on holiday to Greece (Corfu), my mobile data was turned off, I used wifi to go on the app to attempt to purchase a seven day go roam EU pass. The app wasn't working properly and kept crashing. I attempted once, and nothing happened, I attempted a second time and the next day got one text message confirmation so off I went with my pass using my data.

I received my bill and I have been charged for two seven day go-roam passes - even though I never got confirmation for the first attempt.

I then got two separate charges for using data outside of the EU on June 11th (hilarious). On this day I was on a moped tour around Corfu and two customer assistants were trying to tell me I was on a boat...I was not on a boat. They have now opened an "investigation" and will "adjust my bill accordingly". I asked them "well what if they still state I was out of the EU when I wasn't and I get charged?!" and they said just to wait to see if the bill gets adjusted or not...

This is the second time I've had go roam issues with three mobile within the last year, for both international and EU. My contract has just ended and for this reason as soon as the billing issues are sorted i'm leaving. The app is crap, and the service is crap.

To add, because it's quite comical - I got a text message whilst I was far inland on the island, in an abandoned town in the hills saying "welcome to Albania etc etc".

What annoys me, is not only the money they try to wrongly take, but the time and energy it costs people to chat online or on the phone. I was cut off once on the phone and twice on the online chat which I made sure stayed connected on my end.

If you google go roam issues with three there are complaints everywhere.

Also its ridiculous the amount of times in the UK my phone shows full signal and 4g or 5g and it doesn't work.

0 REPLIES 0