Our new roaming giveaway is live find out more here!
Give us your feedback about how easy you've found getting ready to roam on the above linked article, and you'll be in with the chance to win one of 10, 7 day Go Roam passes to use in Europe and Around the World destinations. Prize draw open till 01 May 2024
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add on not working. Web chat and call staff no help

TrappingBacon22
Fledgling

I am near the end of my 12gb allowance and need more. 

I purchased a top up for unlimited data a few days back, but my account allowances never updated. 

With data running low I checked with web chat staff today. The first guy was Rahul who said it wouldn't show on the allowances screen, just on my bill. 

Thought then that it was all fine except an hour later the internet died on my pc (tethered connection). I also got a text saying I had used 100% of my data allowance. 

Things still worked on the phone so I got back on the webchat. The next guy I spoke to said that there wasn't any add on on the account, but he could add it. I said yes please, and shortly after that the pc internet started working again, so again... I thought all was well.

The it died half an hour ago. Got on the phone this time. Spoke to a Megha who was kind and helpful but again said there was an add on registered on the account, but not actually affecting my balance. 

What on earth do I have to do to actually fully resolve this?! 

Internet works on my phone ne, just not on the pc... But I need it on my pc to do my job, so it's vital it's restored as soon as possible. 

1 REPLY 1
KateS
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hey TrappingBacon22,

I'm sorry to hear you've had such a struggle since purchasing the Add-On. 

I've sent you a PM with further details on how to reach out to our team who will look into this further.

To view your private messages on the community, click on your avatar image in the top right of any community page, then "Messages".

Thanks,

Kate